At least 65% of the amino acids are found in avocado seeds. It also contains more fiber than many other foods.
Avocado is one of the most complete and beneficial fruit for our health while the avocado seed is very powerful and useful.
Learn the 10 benefits of avocado seed and never throw away avocado seeds again !
10 benefits includes:
- It is very effective in combating arthritis, as it’s an anti-inflammatory, drink as tea in the morning and night before going to bed.
- It can be used to make medicines for infections and stomach problem.
- It is good for skincare, as it increases the level of collagen, helping to make your skin firm and reduce wrinkles.
- Strengthen your immune system and helping to prevent disease.
- Very effective when it comes to burning fat, it also gives us is feeling full we need to lose weight.
- Contains high levels of energy to help you keep energized all day.
- The consumption of this seed can be eaten in salads, make tea, smoothies or shakes.
- Avocado seed prevents the growth of tumors thanks to it having a flayonol content.
- It can be used for detoxification especially before morning foods.
- Help to reduce salty taste in over salted foods by adding a half spoon of grinded avocado in a of tea cup filled halfway with water, sieve, and add the water in the food and stir .
Procedure of making an avocado seed into flour:
- Cut open the avocado pear
- Bring out the seed
- Remove the scales
- Cut into tiny pieces
- Grind with mortar, stone or electric or handmade grinder
- Spread in a stainless tray and dry in the sun
- Put in a container and close tight.
- One full tea cup morning and night for adults and half for children but never for newborn.
- For effective result drink for two weeks but better if added as diet plan just as we drink coffee daily.
It can last for 6 months if kept in a cool environment but should be properly dried before preservation.
Try it today and stop throwing away the seeds henceforth.